What is a Puffco Proxy?
If you’re looking for an innovative solution to elevate your vaping game, Puffco has your back. Puffco the Proxy is a game-changing modular vaporizer embracing elegance, ergonomics, and the latest technology trends.
The design is 100% portable and includes a 3D chamber technology, innovative glass coating, four precision-heated temperature settings, and compatible accessories for a better experience.
How much does a Puffco Proxy Cost?
You can buy the Puffco Proxy modern vaporizer for $299.9 in the Puffco official online store.
Puffco Proxy for Sale
You can find Puffco the Proxy in our online headshop. While you’re there, we recommend browsing through our Proxy accessories section, where you can find bubs, bowls, ball caps, and everything you need for a next-level experience.
FAQs about Puffco The Proxy
Take a look at a couple of the most commonly asked questions about Puffco the Proxy:
Is the Puffco Proxy worth it?
Not only is it affordable, but Puffco Proxy offers many unique features that are 100% worth it. Starting from its pipe design, Proxy includes ergonomic features for better balance while holding and a flat base for expanded stability.
The two main components of the vaporizer are the glass body and the base. The glass isn’t only ergonomically designed and features a very aesthetically appealing black-to-clear gradient design. The base is mainly intended for electric components such as the battery, power button, coil, and charging port.
Is the Puffco Proxy for wax?
Puffco Proxy is an innovative solution for any type of concentrate extract such as wax, dabs, crumble, shatter, etc. The unique vaporing design, ceramic 3D chamber, and advanced heating technology deliver excellent vapor quality, regardless of the extract.
Can the Puffco Proxy smoke flower?
Puffco the Proxy supports any type of extract, including flowers. To elevate your experience, Puffco designed a compatible flower bowl you can securely attach to your Proxy.
The flower bowl is among the bestselling Proxy accessories as it offers flexibility without you having to carry a special flower pipe.
How long does the Puffco Proxy battery last?
Puffco Proxy features a small, compact design with a smaller battery. On average, you can have 5-6 sessions before it runs out, and you need only an hour to recharge it.
Is the Puffco Proxy Bluetooth?
Puffco The Proxy doesn’t support Bluetooth sync. Hence, to avoid scams, purchasing this product from an authorized vendor or the Puffco official store is recommended.
If you’re looking for an intelligent vaping solution, we recommend Puffco the Peak Pro, along with the Peak Pro accessories, for an elevated experience.
Does the Puffco Proxy have a 3D chamber?
Proxy’s innovative design features a 3D chamber to enhance flavor quality. The bowl is embedded with heating tracers so the oil can evaporate on the sides and preserve its quality.
Except for the enhanced flavor quality, the bowl is made of ceramic, so you can keep it clean easily.
How do you know when Puffco Proxy is fully charged?
Once you plug your Puffco Proxy in, the ring on top will start blinking green. Once it’s fully charged, the light will go off.
How do you clean a Puffco Proxy?
Puffco recommends cleaning the vaporizer with 90% isopropyl alcohol. However, remember that there’s a specific process of cleaning each part of the Proxy, as explained in the manual.
- The chamber should be cleaned with a cotton swab soaked in isopropyl alcohol for light cleaning or completely submerged for deep cleaning.
- The base is also cleaned with a swab soaked in isopropyl alcohol.
- The glass should be soaked in isopropyl alcohol and thoroughly rinsed in water.
- Remember that isopropyl alcohol is highly flammable; you should let the parts dry completely before using it again.
How do I turn on Puffco Proxy?
- Puffco recommends fully charging the device before you use it for the first time.
- The Proxy is turned on/off by holding the home button down for a couple of seconds.
- Click on the home button to toggle through temperature settings.
- Put your extract into the chamber and close the cap snugly.
- Double-click to start heating up.
- The device will start vibrating and lights flashing when ready.
- Make sure to clean the chamber with a dry cotton swab after every session.
There are no reviews yet.